The 11th Young Researchers Seminar will be held from 17 to 19 May 2023 in Lisbon, Portugal, hosted and organised by the Laboratório Nacional de Engenharia Civil – LNEC (National Laboratory for Civil Engineering).
This edition offers the opportunity to a network of young transport researchers from Members of ECTRI, FEHRL, FERSI, EURNEX and HUMANIST as well as from research organisations across the US to gather and interact during the three-day seminar, where young researchers are able to improve their presentation skills in written and oral scientific communication by tutorial means. The tutoring is done by senior researchers who themselves are acting in a truly international scientific culture.
The seminar focuses on following research domains:
- Transport economics, policy, and transport behaviour
- Transport sustainability and environment
- Transport safety
- Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS) & Traffic management
- Transport logistics and freight
- Road, rail and maritime transport engineering