The Programme Advisory Board (PAR) is formed by representatives of parties with an in interest in the results of the SWOV research: national government, provincial and local governments, private organizations and police and/or public prosecution service.
The Programme Advisory Board consists of the following members :
- R. Aarse (TLN);
- C. Boutens (RAI Association);
- A. D. Heil, (National Police Oost-Brabant);
- M. Jongman (WVL/RWS);
- S. Kluit, MSc (Dutch Cyclists' Union);
- L. Lamb (Dutch Traffic Safety Association);
- L. Molenkamp, (Province of Overijssel);
- H. Schravemade (Team Alert);
- F.E. Smith (Royal Dutch Touring Club ANWB);
- W. van Tilburg (CROW);
- N. Vollebregt (VVS);
- R. Weurding (Dutch Association of Insurers);
- E. Winkel (LOV).
Observer of the Ministry of Infrastructure and Water Management: R.Verweij.